Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yves LaRock - Rise Up

Coming back to the eletronic music, maybe the dance music of nowadays.

The song was released in 2007 but it's remarkable in 2008 for me, that's because this song played a important role on farewell. I had two different parties with my friends, and this song makes me remind every second spent and not spent with them those days.

The first moment, a trip tenderly called "Spirit of Ibiuna" that happened in Piedade. A dozen of my friends went there with me and Edu to spend the weekend. The weather didn't help much, but the guys know how to bring happiness when it seems to be out of reach.

The second farewell party was in a night club, which we rented for us that night, that was another unforgetable moment, when I played my music, and the DJ played Yves LaRock - Rise Up.

That's the second song the reminds me the good things about my departure to Ireland (check the first one).

No comments:

Post a Comment