Monday, March 30, 2009

I´m not the only one...

It´s weird, but it´s people, it´s human being. People need to feel that are not alone, it´s good to be first one, however it's not always good to be only one who did it!

Ryan Newell has a really particular voice, so does John Popper (Blues Traveler). They have a really particular voice, however they have similar voices and somewhat similar band style.

That was enough for me to missmatch All For You with Blues Traveler. I heard All for you on the radio for the first time few months after a I heard Run Around. For me it was obvious that the song was from the same band.

I researched the song on Google, Yahoo, and many others: "Blues Traveler - All for you". At that time, these search engines weren´t as good as they are now, and I struggled and couldn´t find the lyrics or the mp3.

Few months later, I found out that All for you was a Sister Hazel´s song, and that´s when I started to like the band which became my favourite from that moment on.

Artist: Sister Hazel
Music: All for you
Album: Sister Hazel
Released: 1994

Here´s the unpplugged version.



Here´s someone who missmatched the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment