Thursday, March 05, 2009

Another piece of me...

Every word you say, every move you make... oops, it sounds like a song, let´s try to make some other way.

Everything you do is a piece of you! Everything you create is a way to recreate you, inovate. That´s how I feel about my music! And sometimes it´s weird beacuse my songs are or will be part of my future instead of part of my past, as they should logically be.

This is a song I wrote years ago, and the first and main chords I created even longer ago. I had just the first peace, and the second one took a long while for me to come up with.

I wanted to record this song in the beginning of last year when I recorded "Adeus São Paulo", but couldn´t ´cause i didn´t have time... but I´ll record it, soon, you´ll see! =o)

Now, I can just record like this: me, my guitar and my disgraceful voice. Hope you enjoy it anyway! I translated the lyrics so that everyone can understand what I´m singing!

From everything I learnt and what I know today
They make part of me and of the image that some have about me
I know it´s hard but I will be happy one day

Chorus
A woman, maybe a saint, or a dream that you might have
It´s not enough, we all make mistakes, and the most important
Only for you

If there were only 1001 nights, or only 10 things I hate about you
That would be much easier to learn
And maybe one day, even survive
In this world where everything is about you
I don´t want some just to feel pity of me

It´s all about you
Just to feel pity of me

Chorus (twice)

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment