Monday, April 06, 2009

Reggae in the Carnival

This time I'll talk about a band, not only a music. This band will always remind me the Carnival of 2007.

I love when people like the music I presented, and in that Carnival I turned O.A.R. on everybody liked. My best friends liked the music and O.A.R. was the main soundtrack of our carnival when in the house (rented for the carnival) or when driving.

There are few important songs from O.A.R., but it deserves its own post. Now, let´s enjoy one of their best songs, that, however, is not to do with any important moment of my life at the moment.

You can watch below a video showing scenes the carnival at Gonçalves - MG / Brazil, but youtube took off the sound, which was an O.A.R. song.

Band:O.A.R
Song: About an Hour Ago
Album: The Wanderer
Released: 1997





Carnival video

No comments:

Post a Comment