Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hello Everybody! First of all, I want to wish everybody a very happy, rewarding and enjoyable 2009.

Some songs are made to make us think, others to make us shout, others to regret but all of them are made for us to get better.

This song reminds me one of the best weekends ever. I went to the US to make a course, and took the opportunity to watch a Sister Hazel's concert at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach. I bought the new CD, one mp3 player... I rented a car, and Sister Hazel - BAM! Volume 1 was the soundtrack for that weekend. From that album, there is a song that is part of a turning point in my way of thinking, of understanding life.

I think this song has a lot to do with the song I wrote (it's my about).

I hope you guys enjoy! Everybody can be a little better for themselves, let's do it every day!


Discover Sister Hazel!

No comments:

Post a Comment