Monday, April 20, 2009

Lowering my Self Steem...

Well, nothing is perfect. It´s a brazilian saying that can be said and understood in any language! 

Once upon a time, there was a band, my band, called Dezesseis (Sixteen). Once upon the same time, there was going to be an event in my school... Well, it can be seen as an oppotunitty, can´t it? 

Well, we talked to the principal and she allowed us to play in the event, bad luck day, I have to say...

We rehersed some new songs, trying to get the most most popular but still in our style, Punk Rock / Hard Core. We played few songs, 4 or 5... One of ours, and the others were covers... I could remind any song we played, but for some reason, any reason, I remind Offspring - Sefl Steem. 

The sound equalization was awful. They plugged the microphones in speakers that were located metres away from the band, we could barely listen to it, and the audience could hear only it! That was a disaster in its perfection! One of my worst shows ever, possibly the worst!


Artist: Offspring
Music: Self Steem
Album: Smash
Released: 1994

No comments:

Post a Comment