Monday, May 04, 2009

First Song in the Bass

I think I'll write a series of posts based on my "firsts". I have already writen about the first music I liked in the Pop Blues style, the first I liked by Sister Hazel, and so on.

It´s a variation of the same subject, thats the first song I ever played in the bass. It happened in the year 2000 when my big friend Edu Giansante came back to our village. He brought his drums, guitar e and bass with him.

I was only a begginer with the guitar but I wanted to learn to play the bass. I showed him some songs I liked, and he learned by ear one by Bad Religion that started with the bass, and taught me!

Then, this song, far away from my favourites, but still a good song, draws a division line in my "musical life".

Music: Shades of Truth
Band: Bad Religion
Album: No Substance
Release: 1998


No comments:

Post a Comment