Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Songs for a friend

Recently I was listening to the radio in the car and suddenly the song bellow started to play. I realised that the lyrics was even better than I used to think.

I remmembered the first time I heard it. It was back 2007, during the carnival's trip. I brought my guitar with me, which was passing from one hand to the other.

Then I saw that my guitar was with a newcomer called Mariana, my friend`s niece. She was kind of struggling to play the guitar but insisted to play the song bellow. If in the chords she was only having her first classes, as a singer she was much better than any of us could image - that`s why she became the singer of one of my songs.

 The song she was trying to play was this on, Teatro Mágico, Pratododia.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment