Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Single or dating, things change, a lot!

Well, there are few things that you get of hearing but you insist in disbelieve, for example: things will change when you have someone, doesn't matter how hard you try....

This song is a symbol of that for me, not because of the lyrics, but because of the situation that it brings me up.

When my friend and partner (living in Ireland), Edu Giansante, had a classic rock band, my friends and I used to go to his concerts and dance like stupid, making some play on words and mimics over the real song. A bunch of friends, free of prejudice, having fun and laughing by no reason! That's my memory...

Nowadays, we're all dating, committed with our jobs and MBA, what happens to make these moments much less often than I wanted. Talking like that, it seems that it was years and years ago, but it hasn't have more than three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment