Sunday, December 28, 2008

Soundtrack Kick-off - R.E.M.

It isn't long time ago that I was a kid, even though is hard to remember when I heard this song for the very first time.

I can't remember very well, but when I was 7, 8 years old, I used to have a yellow pocket radio. It was really simple and cheap, but it was my first "musical friend".

I was in the kitchen with my father, listening to the radio while he was reading the newspaper when this song played, and I felt really weird. It felt as I was really enjoying and loving a song for the first time, that everything before that was only a mere passion, simply meaningless.

I need to assume that I'm not a big R.E.M. fan, but this song is definitely part of my Lifespan Soundtrack, it's where it starts.

You may like it too, I can guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment